Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Introducing...Overworked Press

We did it! Phil and I opened an Etsy shop together!

Philip's been meaning to start his own artist website, but we set this up tout de suite to facilitate sales of his prints and the Nick-Unicorn coasters and stickers we're releasing (for reference on "Nick-Unicorn" see this post). Despite the "Press" in the name, I'll also be adding some handmade art of my own in the form of embroideries and maybe even some crochet goods. Still working out the logistics of that.

My Wichita Vintage shop is still open, albeit a little neglected as of late. But I'll be adding more items in the coming weeks, including some cutsie vintage kids' clothing and some awesome cups I found locally (for real, SO CUTE).

Anyway, check out Overworked Press!









1 comment: